Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekly Winners: Sketch Challenge #128

Thank you to everyone who participated in last week's challenge!  We loved seeing what everyone created! The Design Team has chosen the following cards as our Weekly Winners.  In order of entry into the challenge, we congratulate:



Awesome job, ladies! Please feel welcome to copy our winners' badge and display it on your blog:


If you haven't played along with us yet this week, there is still time to join in our current challenge: #129 - Colours. You have until 11:00 p.m. London U.K. time /6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time Wednesday, June 24, 2015 to link your card to the challenge post. We'd love to have you join us!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Designteam,
    You made my day!! Thanks for picking my card. Congratulations to the other winners. Great job.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely message at the end of the day! I guess I will sleep very well tonight! It is such an honour that you picked my card as one of the winners. Thank you so much! It is always so fun to play along in your challenges. Congratulations to the other winners as well! Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  3. A comment on my blog just brought my attention to this, thank you so much. Congrats to all the other winners, some top names in there, proud to be amongst them. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much for picking my card! Congrats to the others - beautiful cards xxx

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!